gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Truth about a Tooth

Sunday I was hanging out with some of my girlfriends* and something came up about baby teeth. Someone mentioned that they might have seen something in one of my little kids' mouth, but no, they do no have teeth. I did a pretty thorough check yesterday morning and no teeth. Then yesterday evening Greg announced, Aaron has a tooth. Nooo!!! Maybe this is supposed to be exciting. But it isn't. First my babies will have teeth, then I'll be kissing them good-bye as I drop them off at college. Teeth will make them look so old when they are just little babies. I am not on board with these babies getting teeth at all. Greg suggested we can file the tooth down.

So I went looking for this tooth. There was no tooth. Greg is crazy. Greg informed me I was looking in the wrong place. Aaron indeed did not have any teeth in his belly button. He did have on in his mouth, way off on the side, almost in the back, and it kinda looks like a molar. Logic tells me that it really isn't a molar. It is probably just one of those normal first of the four bottom teeth that comes in but the kid's mouth is so tiny it is almost in the back.

Crazy. My baby has a tooth. Stop growing up already.


*Aaron gave one of my girlfriends a hickey. Go Aaron. First hickey and it was to an older, and married woman! What a stud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home