gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Speed Blogging: October (minus Halloween)

I'm never going to catch up on blogging so here is a picture heavy post of what we did in October, not including Halloween.

Sean stole Aaron's sock and then ate it.


I started giving Sean and Aaron a bath together. This is one of the most difficult things I have ever done. I've never wrestled a greased pig but I imagine it is like doing that, times two.


We've hung out together.


We've stared off into the distance together.


We went to Grandpa Sam's 88th birthday party, and all the Kline men got to be together for the first time.


We've enjoyed the colors of fall.


We had brunch with our buddy Henry.


We went to a festival at Marcus's school where he had his face painted.


Marcus had his first trumpet lesson, and insisted that he had to march while playing. Not sure where he even picked up that playing a trumpet and marching go together.


Aaron had his first piano lesson.


I ordered kid sized rakes online for the big kids. The little kids enjoyed the box.



I didn't look too closely at the photos of the rakes I bought and ended up with two mostly pink rakes. My big kids didn't care. They were really excited about raking. Greg and I were really excited about free child labor.


Then there was lots of playing in the leaves.








We put babies in a bag.


We put babies in a box of balls.




Sean played with his favorite pup.


Sean was adamant about taking a nap.


We went to Henry's first birthday party at a pumpkin farm.


While there, we went in a corn maze.


The little guys tried out the backpack carriers for the first time while there.



Aaron passed out mid-pumpkin picking.


We came home with four very cute pumpkins.





We kept up with our dental hygiene.


We played with hockey nets. Aaron likes to try to lift everything over his head. This was no exception.


Sean likes to taste things. This was no exception.


It snowed.


My dad had a birthday.


We carved and decorated pumpkins.


And finally, Aaron and Sean had their first (baby sized) Eat 'n Park Smiley Cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home