gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sports

Marcus is still totally loving soccer. Each week as soon as we get there, he tears off his coat, waves good-bye, and is off running faster and kicking better than the week before. He recently got a pair of indoor soccer shoes and some special soccer socks and the boy looks like a professional. If only he would stop running quite so fast so I could get a picture of him.


All that snow that we had was calling to me. I had to break out the old skis, get back to my younger days, and do some skiing. Who needs a mountain when you have a driveway?

A couple runs down the driveway followed by a hike back up to the top made me realize that I might not need a mountain, but I really would prefer to have a ski lift.

It had been four years since Greg and I have gone skiing and we were due. We called in some child care and headed off to Hidden Valley to enjoy some of the best skiing conditions Western PA has seen in years. I really miss being able to hit the slopes on a weekly basis, but until it becomes a poor man's sport, I think it will remain a luxury we enjoy on those special rare occasions. I am hoping our next ski trip will be a whole family affair.


1 Comments:
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the pic of Marcus! He does look happy..and fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home