gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Campfire

One thing we try to do at least once every summer, is roast marshmallows and make smores in our backyard. This summer's experience went much better than last summer's for me, since this time I didn't manage to smack myself really hard in the head with a chair.

The big boys got to work making the fire...

...while the little boys and the pup lounged around.



Finally the fire was hot enough for proper marshmallow roasting. Greg loves his sweet treats, but was nice enough to let the kids have some too.


This seriously cute kid loved his smore.


You know the food is good when it is messy and sticky.


By the end of our dessert cookout, I wasn't really sure what the point of putting a blanket down for Sean and Aaron was.


No one took a picture of me during our family backyard adventure, but I was there and covered in marshmallow goo just like the rest of family. I'll just throw in this photo of me that Greg took one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home