gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

POA is Off!

We got our POA last night and I ran around this morning in the chilly weather getting it notarized and sent on its way to couriers for the certification and authorization process. I hate paperwork.

Marcus is learning new things so fast and I am so proud! In the last two days he has learned three new skills. He has figured out how to point, although he doesn't quite get that he can point AT things, he just points around and watches his hands in the pointing position. He has learned how to pull up! He is still rather wobbly at this and doesn't get it every time, but he keeps practicing. He pulls up, then goes right back down so he can try it again! The third thing, he figured out how to use a sippy cup. This is huge because I was getting frustrated. I have been giving him a sippy cup for the past month or so, just letting him play with it in hopes that he would figure it out. I have been giving him some guidance but nothing. Yesterday I bought a couple different styles of sippy cups and figured I would give him some time with each one and see what happened. I figured it would take him a week at the very least to figure it out. Within a minute he was smiling and had milk on his cheeks! I was so happy I thought I was going to cry! Now I just have to get out and get more of that style of cup.

He's waking up from his nap so it is off!

Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home