gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, February 11, 2008

Friends

We have been doing lots of hanging out with friends these past few days. We had a visit from our friend Carey and her daughter Lola. We met them through our adoption process. Although they only live a few minutes away, until last week I had only seen Carey and Lola in Guatemala City. I just couldn't get over just how cute Lola is! I hope she realizes that she is going to have two cute little boys in this house fighting over her here in about 15 years. Marcus and William didn't quite know what to think of this little girl in their house at first. They did eventually warm up and Marcus was even nice enough to share his toys.


On Saturday we headed off to celebrate Heather's birthday. It was a great time! The party was at a church social hall and the hosts brought along lots of toys for the millions of kids in attendance to play with.

William was his normal calm self, just kinda hanging out and doing his thing.

Marcus was insane with energy and happiness to have some room to RUN!!! He did laps around the other guests and several people thanked me for bringing him along to entertain them. Marcus was moving so fast that my camera shutter wasn't even fast enough to catch a good shot of him. The birthday girl dazzeled us all with her cuteness and her new found ability to walk. I was too busy chasing after Marcus to get to view the entire cake eating process but I did get to see her get a taste.


So much for my new blog format. Really, one of these days I'll post more about me. Not right now though. I have to get my kids ready to head out into the bitter cold. We are going to check out a story time at the library today!

(Man, you gotta love kids! Marcus is sitting behind me right now repeatedly snapping my bra.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home