gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My New Blog

I would like to formally welcome you to my new blog. I know what you are thinking. It looks an awfully lot like my old blog. I assure you that it isn't. At least I am going to attempt to make it a little different. Contrary to what most people believe, including myself most days, there is more to my life than just chasing my kids around and blogging about it. In fact, I have approximately 2 whole hours (on a good day) when I get to do stuff just for me. That is 2 whole hours that I am not cleaning the house, doing laundry, cooking a meal just to fill empty bellies, or chasing/playing/loving/yelling at my kids. All this time you have been reading my blog, there have been 2 hours every day that almost never get explored.

Then there is the fact that having my entire life revolve around my kids is making me forget that I really do need to take care of myself, indulge myself in whatever idiotic pleasures I please. Perhaps if I start blogging more about the "me" time I get, I will be more aware of my "me" time and therefore enjoy my "me" time more and in return actually be a better mom during my "mom" time because I am refreshed. So here it goes, my attempt to focus a little more on me during the time I can.

And of course, I will still likely post way more about my kids than I will about what I am up to. They are just too interesting and cute not to. As for me... well, just stay posted to find out just how uninteresting I really am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home