gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures from Prior Post

I couldn't get pictures to post last entry so here they are. Yes, I am still around. I just don't seem to have much free time for some odd reason... So, posting regularly just isn't happening.

William trying to touch my dad's head:


Playing with Pap-pap:


William crawling under the pooch:


My awesome crockpot, made by Hamilton Beach.


Swinging at the park:



William wearing the sweater Amy knit:


If you click here you can see the pillow that Jen knitted for William, that I still haven't taken a picture of.

Marcus somehow managed to get 5 new teeth over a 48 hour period. The last of first group of molars came in and all four of his incisors have broken through the gums. That is really about it.

2 Comments:
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Gail said...

The pictures are great and the sweater is AWESOME!!
Gail

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Love the pics, love the sweater, love that grandpa is having so much fun at your house... love the "London Bridges" Doggie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home