gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, December 28, 2007

Marcus Cracks me Up

He is STILL at it! Vacuuming that is. Yesterday I broke out the Dyson to do some much needed sucking up of dog hair and kid messes (all of which is mixed with lots of dust) and hot on my heels was Marcus and his vacuum. I vacuumed under the table. So did he. I vacuumed behind the door. So did he. He watched me like a hawk to make sure he was doing it just right. Greg said I should start vacuuming while patting myself on the head to see if he did that too.

I thought the vacuum needed batteries but apparently it just needed turned on. Marcus figured out how to do that a few minutes ago and he and his vacuum are inseparable. Along with making sucking/vacuuming noises, I think his vacuum sings and does something else too. I'm not really sure because when I attempted to change the mode from vacuum sucking mode to fun play mode with songs, he got very upset and switched it right back. I guess I can't blame him. Vacuums are supposed to suck, not sing.

(Was that a short enough post for you, Amanda and Cara? You can get off my back now about my long posts :) )

5 Comments:
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Woohoo! A post I had time (and the attention span) to read!!

You know once Marcus is big enough to use the real vacuum he won't enjoy it as much. Such a shame isn't it?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Gail said...

Hey! When you have two great boys you have a lot to talk about. Don't worry about long posts. I love 'em!
BTW, maybe you should give Marcus the real vacuum. He could take over part of the housecleaning. LOL
Gail

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I love the long posts... from one long poster to another! :-) Glad to hear that your holiday was a happy one!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Cara said...

just so you know i wasn't complaining about your long posts :) i was just saying that mine was rivalling yours :)

max wanted to play with my real vacuum today, i walked in on he and chris "fake vacuuming" and chris said, for some reason your son wants to play with the vacuum... i said, that's because he heard that marcus got his own and he wanted to be like marcus. chris replied, oh do max and marcus talk via gmail too?

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Heather got that vacuum, too, but she isn't quite as excited about it yet. I bet it will be a bigger hit when she can walk. Right now she just pushes it around on her knees. :-) Or maybe I need to break out my vacuum and inspire her to use hers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home