gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Aaron

Aaron is still my little guy, weighing just over 7 lbs. He is unbelievably strong. He has rolled himself over from belly to back a few times, holds up his head, and can support himself on his hands during tummy time (although he HATES tummy time). Aaron is an easy baby, so easy that sometimes I feel that he gets cheated. Probably because of his size and his prematurity, he sleeps a lot. There are times during the day he needs rocked to sleep, but a lot of the time I can still just stick him in his swing drowsy and off to dream land he goes. He makes the cutest little pouty face just before he starts to cry that I have yet to capture on film. When it is time to eat, Aaron wants to eat NOW. This week he started smiling. I can't think of a single problem in this world that couldn't be forgotten instantly when a little baby smiles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home