gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 Years and 6 Weeks

I took three of my four kids to the doctor over a week ago for check ups. Will was due (or two months past due actually) for his four year check up and Sean and Aaron were due for what turned out to be a 6 week check up. Everyone looked good!

Will was 37.5 lbs (58th %) and 41.5 inches tall (68th %). He is taller than the average 4 year old which impressed both the doctor and me since in general, Guatemalan people are shorter than the average person. He did an eye test that he passed just fine. Also had a hearing screening. He has to go back for a recheck for that since he recently had an ear infection and the leftover fluid in his ear from that resulted in a poor test result.

Aaron was up to 6 lbs 6 oz and 18 inches long. He gained over a pound in just 11 days! Sean weighed 7 lbs 4 oz, also a gain of over a pound in 11 days. I can't believe how fast these guys are growing. Even though I know they are still little, they still seem huge to me. I am already getting sad that they won't be wee little babies for much longer.

All three kids had shots. Some of the above mentioned kids did better with their shots than others...

And here are my big, little kids with their bears at one month old:

1 Comments:
At 4:46 PM, Blogger K Blue said...

Looking at all of your recently uploaded photos makes me so happy. Your boys are just so handsome, and it's wonderful to see them looking so healthy and getting cuter all the time! Hope you are doing well, Super Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home