gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picture Pages - Home with Family

Sean came home first and was greeted by a very patient dog. Maya's normal behavior is to greet guests by running in circles and jumping and generally not being the kind of dog we want her to be at all. When Sean came in, she sniffed him and then just sat down next to him very still and quiet. I am not sure if she just knew that babies are fragile or if she was hoping if she behaved well enough, we would let her eat that tiny little creature. She's been great. No eating. Just a few licks here and there.


Sean's big brothers were in love with him from the moment they saw him. Marcus tells me several times a day, "I love my baby brothers. Both of them. I love them so much." It is as if his love for them is just overflowing. Will loves kissing their heads and whispering "I love you" to Sean and Aaron.


In addition to immediate family and grandparents, Sean and Aaron had the opportunity to meet some aunts, uncles, and cousins too.

(Wow, that's a lot of stripes.)






There is no doubt in my mind that all my boys are going to grow up knowing they are well loved.

1 Comments:
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Alethea said...

Just catching up & it made me tear up to read about how much Marcus & Will love their brothers. It could be hormones, I could just be an emotional basket case!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home