gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Picture Pages

So much to blog about, and so little time. I've had some anxious requests for photos so I'll get on that first. There are a few here and if you are really into seeing every last facial expression that Sean and Aaron can make, you can visit our flickr page by clicking here.

Quick update first. I'm back home and feeling pretty good, considering how sick I was (which is all part of the big long story I'll get around to posting at some point). Greg has been an amazing support through all of this and is loving up all his four boys in between catching up on his own sleep. Sean and Aaron are chillin' at the NICU growing big and strong. Sean is doing great with his feedings but still forgets sometimes to keep his heart rate and respiration rate up. Aaron isn't overly interested in eating yet but he is slowly making some progress. Marcus and Will are really excited about having two new brothers. They had the chance to meet them briefly and showed about as much interest as four year olds would be expected to show. They do ask frequently to see videos and photos.

Photos? Oh yes, you wanted to see photos too.

Aaron





Sean



6 Comments:
At 9:40 PM, Blogger A's Mommy said...

I love all the pictures, Ann. The boys are adorable and look healthy and strong. Anxious to hear your "birth" story.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Alethea said...

Sometimes I forget that you aren't Marcus & will's birthmom 'cause my first thought was how PALE Sean & Aaron are! haha! They are beautiful! I hope they're able to come home very soon.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger JessicaLGiles said...

I can't even believe this Annie!!!!! Sean and Aaron are BEAUTIFUL and look like the perfect combination of mom and dad! Congratulations, Annie Girl, what a miracle you all are!!! XOXO
Jess

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger K Blue said...

Annie, I'm so happy for you and your family! How amazing and exciting. Your boys are all so handsome, and you look wonderful. I'll be praying that Aaron and Sean get to go home healthy and strong ASAP. Happy New Year!
Love,
Karen (bluegirlPA)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger April said...

Congratulations! They are beautiful!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Sunil M S said...

This is one of the sweetest blogs I have ever visited. Hope to be a regular visitor from now on. Want to see Aaron and Sean grow up. They remind me I too must have been so tiny one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home