gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Moms of Multiples are Freaks (and so are moms of adopted children)

I came across this video that I found completely hilarious. Although I have yet to experience this in full force, I have already had the joy of receiving and dodging several of these questions. I'm pretty good at dealing with invasive questions from strangers who don't seem to notice one bit that their questions are rather personal/annoying/stupid. A very similar video should be made switching out the mother of twins for a mother of adopted children of a different race than her.

5 Comments:
At 6:43 PM, Blogger JessicaLGiles said...

O...MG. That is HILARIOUS!!!! How is my Annie Banannie!?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

So funny! So hope you use some of thise comebacks. My husband loves to watch the ones about physician assistants ( that's his job) and they are so true!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

That was funny! :) You are so lucky...you get to be asked questions about adoption AND multiples.... :) You should keep a list of crazy things people say to you...then you can make a video.

On a serious note...hope you are doing well!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Mike A. - GPAFG said...

I'm sure you've also gotten the, "How much did he cost?" one for Marcus and Will, too. This was so outrageously funny and yet troubling all at the same time.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Jill said...

This made my whole day....So funny...I want to repost...love love love! Hope you are feeling great and that ALL of your boys and doing well! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home