gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!

Today my little guy Will turned 4 years old! I can't believe my "baby" is so old. I got news for you Will (and Marcus too for that matter), no matter how old you get, you will still always be my baby.

Will had a fun birthday party last week with some relatives. Today, on his actual birthday, we didn't do a whole lot to celebrate since since we did all that last weekend.

I feel really bad about things I had wanted to do to make his birthday extra special this year but just wasn't able to do. We missed out on celebrating his birthday at school, but hopefully he can have a special day at school in a couple months when we can take in a snack for his class and I might even be able to steal away an hour to hang out at school with him. To makes things worse, this post doesn't even have any pictures because I am having camera card issues. There will be pictures, just not today.

I told Will this morning that I was certain that his birthday family was probably thinking of him a lot today. I asked him what he would tell his birthmom if he could. He said that he would tell her that he is happy and loves his family very much.

Happy Birthday!! May 4 be the best year yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home