gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I thought I would try to recreate this photo that was taken in January, when Sean and Aaron were 3 weeks old.

I got out the outfits and there was no chance they would be wearing those clothes anymore. Guess these little guys grew a little over 4 months.


While I was going through all the preemie clothes, I got out the first clothes that Sean and Aaron got to wear. For some babies, their first clothes probably weren't that big of a deal. However, with NICU babies who are too sick to wear clothes because the doctors and nurses have to have access to all the wires on them, seeing my babies in clothes for the first time was huge.

Aaron's stylish monkey onesie is so narrow I can't believe that any child could ever fit in there.


Sean's first outfit he wore now only comes to his knees.

2 Comments:
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Alethea said...

I love seeing them growing & thriving!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kris said...

They are sooo adorable! It is awesome to see them doing so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home