gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Minute

I was busy cooking dinner recently when Marcus and Will told me they were playing dinosaurs with the babies. Okay, sure. They told me to come look.


You don't have to tell me that these are the best big brothers ever. (Nor do you have to tell me what an awful blogger I have been. Yes, Marcus is wearing his birthday crown because this happened back at the beginning of April and I never blogged about it.) I went back to cooking. For just a minute. Seriously, I was only gone a minute before I decided to peer back over the couch to make sure everyone was still playing nicely. And this is what I saw:

Those palm tree things by Aaron's feet were originally on his belly but I moved those before taking the photo because they looked like they were stabbing him in the face.

This reminds me of the website http://stuffonmycat.com/ . Maybe we will start stuffonmybaby.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home