gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

To Answer Your Question...

Jennifer asked a few days ago in response to my post about going to the pool, if I took all four kids to the pool alone. No! I did not. I just left out the pictures of my mom and Greg who were both there too. Since that pohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifst Greg and I have taken all four kids to the pool without the help of my mother, and even that was a lot of work. Maybe in a couple years Marcus and Will will be better swimmers and Sean and Aaron won't be running off in different directions and I'll feel confident enough to take all four of them alone. Until then, all my pool going will be with an entourage.

1 Comments:
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Whew! That makes me feel a little better about thinking one kid can be difficult to watch at the pool sometimes! Glad you are able to get to the pool with your "entourage" though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home