gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Saturday, February 10, 2007

On a Serious Note

Yesterday morning I got the wonderful news that Amy had her baby! A little girl. I am so excited for her. I got the inside scoop and even saw a few pictures. They were a little dark though but oh so cute. I will not say more because one of these days life is going to slow down for her just enough that she will have the time to post all the details on her own blog.

Our POA has been certified and now is on its way to a courier in NYC, Legal-Eaze, for authentication. If anyone is looking for a courier in PA to take things to the Department of State for certification, I highly recommend Pat Steele. We have used her services for both of our adoptions and she is amazingly quick.

So far I am doing just fine with impatience. I guess I just have been through it all before and I know that there is no point in getting impatient yet. I will save up all my impatience for later, hopefully around the time when we are in PGN. Wow... that seems so far away. Okay, maybe I will keep a little impatience running through my blood now.

1 Comments:
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Jenny and Matt said...

Hey! Late in catching up after our return from Guatemala - congratulations on the referral of Alejandro!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home