gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So What Are We Waiting For?

Right now, I am waiting. I am waiting again to see an email in my inbox that says something about updated medical information and pictures of Baby A. It is about time for his 2 month checkup. Wow, I have a son that is 2 months old somewhere out there! We got our POA returned to us last week and I found out this week that it is in Guatemala. Hopefully that means that something is happening. We just have to wait for it to happen.

Nothing else much going on around here. The deep freeze is letting up so hopefully that means we will get out of the house a little more. Marcus is waving at anything that moves. Sometimes he waves to the outside when I raise his blind in the morning and after naps. His favorite waving target is the dog. I haven't seen any babies wave like he does. Every little kid wave I have witnessed involves the child opening and closing his fist, normally while his or her hand is pointed towards them. Marcus has got to be different. His hand is wide open and he waves his entire arm. If he is really excited about seeing you and you don't wave back fast enough, he waves both arms! My mom came to visit yesterday and I purposely hadn't mentioned his waving yet. She said hello to Marcus and got a nice hello in return.

1 Comments:
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

He is waving?!?! How great. I can't wait to see his new trick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home