gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Left, Left, Left Right Left

Now I have really gone and done it. I got this bright idea in my head that I should sign up for Pittsburgh Adventure Boot Camp. Bright and early this morning I got my name on the roster. Oddly, I am very excited about getting up five days a week to start working out at 5:30 in the morning. From what little I have heard, it is a really fun program. Every weekday for four weeks a different workout will take place for an hour. I'll be able to make it home just in time for Greg to leave for work. I don't quite know yet how I am going to get showered for the day but really, bathing is just a minor detail.

The Boot Camp doesn't start for a few more weeks but I am going to attempt to start my workout tomorrow. I need to get used to getting my heart pumping and get used to getting up before the sun again. My goal is to be feeling pretty good about the way I look by the time I hit the beach for summer vacation this year.

2 Comments:
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Gail said...

You are one brave woman!!! I wish you the best at boot camp. Maybe you will inspire me but I just don't feel it right now. LOL
Gail

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Annie,

I signed up for the Boot Camp in the fall. It's great. Really gives you a kick in the pants and forces you to work out (lots of running involved). If I wasn't currently expecting, I would have signed up for a spring session as well, I liked it that much.

Hope you have fun with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home