gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, May 02, 2008

Playing

We have been busy around here! Today was the first day this week we didn't have anything planned, unless you count cleaning the house and doing laundry as plans. We had our friends Amanda and Kevin over for dinner last weekend and they brought their little girl Eleni. My mom visited on Tuesday. Then we had a playdate on Wednesday with Cara, Max, and Andy. Then yesterday we were off to visit with Carey and her daughter Lola. Seriously I could just eat Lola up she is so darn cute!


Apparently I am not the only one that thinks Lola is adorable. Marcus is rather smitten with her too. It is totally obvious Lola and Marcus have a crush on each other. Lola steals toys from Marcus and Marcus pushes Lola. What clearer sign of true love could there be? Well, maybe this:

(Where the two lovebirds heard that you are supposed to close your eyes when you kiss is beyond me.)

Yesterday afternoon, after we returned from our playdate, Marcus and Will got busy doing what the do almost every day. Since they both tend to get in trouble for throwing books off the shelf, they have devised this evil plan to get all the books onto the floor and be commended on being nice in the process. Marcus takes the books off the shelf one by one and "shares" them with Will.

The end result looks like this:


We finished off our fun Thursday with some family hat time.

2 Comments:
At 10:19 PM, Blogger jen said...

I'm worried for you. You've already had "the talk" with Marcus, right?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

the pile o' books is a battle I'll never win. I ask myself daily why I thought putting them on a low shelf for her to grab on her own was a good idea! glad I'm not alone!

and holy heck, I half expected Lola's sweet little leg to be kicked up during that kiss! LOL. I am impressed it was caught on film though. Good job! You have bribery material for the teenage years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home