gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, September 29, 2008

We're Here!



We made it! All moved in and barely unpacked, but we do have a new place to call home. I'll probably get around to a really lengthy post at some point but a few highlights include a Mike Lang sighting, a visit from the Jehovah's Witnesses, internet that won't work (thankfully we have a neighbor that didn't secure their wireless internet...), and a vehicle that won't start.


Yesterday evening we were outside exploring our yard and got a chance to meet some of our neighbors. Things have been stressful and the place is in complete chaos, but as I was sitting there on my porch with my fabulous husband, giggly kids, and cuddly pooch I thought, "I love this house."

4 Comments:
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Welcome Home Klines! Such a cute picture!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger DrBabyMamaDrama said...

Love the picture (especially the swing). Congrats!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jill said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! Glad you all survived.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home