gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Two More Things

Of course right after I just posted, I thought of two more things I wanted to say about my boys.

Marcus is pretending. He has been doing it for awhile but it is getting to be a much more frequent thing. Mostly he likes to make pretend snacks for me, particularly coffee, hot tea, crackers, and cookies. When he has pretend snacks in his hands, he can't use his hands for anything else, which caused him to get stuck in his playhouse a few weeks ago. I had no idea why he wouldn't just push the door open with his hands until he showed me that they were full of pretend cookies. He has also been known to carry around invisible cars and trains.

Will started sitting on the potty regularly. So far all he is accomplished on there is sitting but it is a good start. Today he even asked twice to sit on the potty while we were hanging out. I'm in no hurry to get him potty trained. Having one potty trained kid who knows how to get attention and disrupt and delay any sort of outing is plenty for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home