gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Certified Born

We received the kids' US Birth Certificates in the mail yesterday. Yeah yeah, it is about time this step was done which can be blamed only on me (and life circumstances that made me be able to justify why I didn't do it sooner). Anyway, yay!! The adoption stuff is officially all done. Of course, Marcus's passport still needs the name change done on it and I would like to fill out the G-884 at some point. (If you adopted internationally you probably know what that is, if not either google it or ask me later because I don't feel like explaining right now.)

Go Birth Certificates!

1 Comments:
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Did you do the COC yet...we just got ours... yeah for Birth Certificates!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home