gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Randomness

1. The kids are currently hanging out playing cars together. They are having a conversation about what cars have doors that open and which ones don't. Just love these rare moments when I can just sit back and watch.

2. Will decided after 3 weeks of pretty much being completely potty trained, he was done. I know you are not supposed to get frustrated, but really, how do you avoid it? Your kid pees and poops in the potty with virtually no accidents and then he starts peeing in his underwear every 15 minutes. Yeah, you try to keep it together, and then you fail. But, I pulled it together eventually and we are back on track now.

3. If something is too high for Marcus to reach he says, "It way high." It is really cute.

4. I'm pretty sad at the moment that we won't be taking an official vacation this summer, which is odd because official vacations aren't a yearly thing around here. Even a camping trip would be nice. Last summer we went tent camping one weekend. I can't say I would really recommend taking two toddlers and a big dog camping, particularly when it rained the whole weekend. We talked about getting a camper this summer, something cheap and used, but instead bought a house, a tractor, a fridge, and washing machine. Tent camping really wouldn't be so bad, but it is just so much work to get everything packed up, set up, torn down, and unpacked for one weekend. So currently, I guess I'll just be jealous of everyone when they go on vacation this summer.

5. I did puzzles with the kids today. Greg has done puzzles with them but it has been awhile since I have done puzzles. Marcus has always been a crazy puzzler with excellent puzzling skills and dedication to completing each puzzle. Will dumps out a puzzle, gets frustrated before getting a single piece in, and throws a fit. Will was an awesome puzzler today! He did several puzzles all by himself!

6. Multiple times a day, Marcus tells me that his hair is "all messed up". Then he either insists that I brush it or goes off to get his comb to brush it himself. Apparently the kid doesn't realize he has a buzz cut.

I guess that's all I got. Looking forward to some more concerts on the horizon and more days at the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home