gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, March 01, 2010

Role Model

Yes, I know I have had a very Marcus-centric blog lately. Next post is about Will. I promise.

After my brother, otherwise known as Uncle Willie, posted this gem of himself taken about 20 years ago on his facebook page,

Marcus was more thrilled than ever to hit the soccer field... and be just like Uncle Willie. I figured I would try to take advantage of Marcus's enthusiasm for the photo, to try to get a "formal" picture of Marcus at soccer. Poor lighting and a kid who has the nasty attitude of a 3.5 year old, didn't lead to much success, but still have a couple pictures to hold on to. Maybe in 20 years I can laugh at Marcus's haircut as much as I was laughing at my brother's haircut in his photo.



Stay tuned. I am going to attempt to start my first ever weekly feature on my blog starting this Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home