gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Garage Sale!! We could use your help!!

As you may or may not know, unfortunately adoption is a rather expensive
process. Greg and I are going to try to organize a few fundraiser
activities so by the time our son comes home we can afford to feed him.
The first event is a garage sale that will take place on May 27th.

Please look around your homes and if there is anything - and I mean
anything - that you have been itching to get rid of and would like to
donate to our garage sale I would love to take it. I'll come pick it up
from you and everything. This would be a huge help!! Anything that we
cant sell we are going to donate to Good Will.

Take a look around - clothes, toasters, that old office chair, a spare
telephone. Let me know. You can email me at anniemwk6@hotmail.com.

The garage sale will be on May 27th so the sooner we can start
collecting donations, the easier it will be to get everything organized
and priced. Please share this information with your friends, family, or
whoever else you can think of too. Thank you so much in advance!

Annie and Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home