gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, October 16, 2006

Approved by PGN!!!!!!!!

I have been keeping it in. Okay, so not really. Basically I have told every single person who would listen and some that had no desire to listen. I just haven't posted it on our webpage until now.

It happened last Tuesday, October 10. On Wednesday I woke up sad, just tired of waiting. At lunch time I went out and purchased the last thing that we needed by the time Marcus comes home. An hour later I got a call from our agency. When she told me the news the first thing I said was, "I am going to cry." Then I cried. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I still don't believe it! It hasn't hit me that in a few weeks, Marcus will be in my arms and this time forever.

Greg and I had invited our family over this weekend for a viewing of our video that we took while we were visiting in Guatemala. I don't know how I did it, but somehow we didn't spill the beans of our good news until we got to see them all. My mother-in-law said she didn't feel like she believed me. No wonder! I don't believe me either!

We have heard rumors that it will take anywhere from 3 to 7 weeks from time of approval until pick up. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is 5 weeks or less. Thanksgiving is 6 weeks from our approval date and I would love to have Marcus here by then. I would love to have Marcus here now but I will take 5 weeks or less. I already started packing!

5 Comments:
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jenny and Matt said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger The Huge Spectrum said...

that is wonderful news! He is so handsome. Can't wait to see the family pictures.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger squarepeg said...

Congratulations!!! I've been following your story from nearly the beginning, and I'm elated that it's nearing completion :)

Very best wishes!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger squarepeg said...

Congratulations!!! I've been following your story from nearly the beginning, and I'm elated that it's nearing completion :)

Very best wishes!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger squarepeg said...

Congratulations!!! I've been following your story from nearly the beginning, and I'm elated that it's nearing completion :)

Very best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home