gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pre-Approval!

I got tears of joy just reading the subject line of the email I got yesterday. USCIS emailed me to let me know that our pre-approval has finally been issued and was ready to be picked up my our attorney in Guatemala. Finally after 3 months of waiting and praying for the DNA process to be complete, the day has finally come. Our file will now need to be resubmitted to PGN and hopefully be accepted.

However, our file may not be complete. I got an email from our agency this morning informing us that PGN has been kicking files out for not having the home study agency's license included. We don't have this in our file because it is not a requirement. Unfortunately, PGN seems to make up requirements and rules on their own schedule. Our agency is going to send us the license. Then we have to get it notarized, send it to a courier in Harrisburg to have her take it to be state certified, then have it forwarded on to a courier in NYC so they can take it to be authenticated by the Guatemalan Embassy there, and then have them return it to us. Then I will need to take this to my agency just in case our file would get kicked out of PGN for this particular previo so we have it available to resubmit quickly. This whole process will cost us another $200, all because we may or may not need it.

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home