gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What's the Deal?

We got our tracking slips from the DNA results that we had to send to North Carolina to be state certified and then to Georgia to be authenticated by the Guatemalan Consulate and then on to our program director in Florida. So where is it now? At the post office. According to the our tracking slip, a notice was left on Saturday for the program director that the package is there, but no one has picked it up yet! I can understand that no one was around the agency on Saturday. But what about Monday? What about Tuesday? Why couldn't someone go and pick it up then? We should have had this DNA stuff taken care of two months ago so I think I have every right to be a little ticked off that it has sat in a Florida post office for two days. I wrote an email to my case worker today and nicely informed her that I am irritated. Unfortunately, a lot of my email to her has been going to her spam folder so who knows if she will even get that for several days.

24 day until I meet my son!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home