gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, August 11, 2006

Our Little Man

If you have a child already, stop reading right now. Why are you still reading? Just don't say I never warned you. It is just that we got updated pictures of Marcus and he is absolutely the cutest child ever. So don't even think about leaving a comment or emailing me and telling me that now you feel so guilty because you think Marcus is cuter than your own child. It is just a fact of life. He cant help being so cute. This kid is adorable. You don't believe me? Check him out yourself by
clicking here

Just as my friend suggested (you know who you are and I know you read my blog) I just want to crawl into my computer and scoop him up and squeeze those cheeks. When I think of babies I always think of these tiny little people with bald heads. Marcus is neither tiny nor bald. He looks just like a little man, very distinguished. The pictures are from last month. I hate having to put up with getting all the updates so after the fact, but so is the world of adoption.

In other news, it is looking as if it wont be long until I get to scoop him up and squeeze those cheeks. Greg and I started doing a little planning for a trip to meet him in September! Nothing is official yet but the wheels are starting to turn. Greg was thinking of a trip from Saturday to Saturday so we would have a day to recover before having to go to work on Monday. I know it is the logical thing to do but tell me one mother you know who always acts logically as far as their child is concerned. Why not stay that extra day? We have been trying to have a child for so long and then to think that we would not spend every minute possible with him pains me. Just one more day, 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86,000 seconds (let me double check that... 86,400 seconds!). I am thinking we can recover when we are dead. While we are here we'll hang with our little man.

--Annie

1 Comments:
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home