gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Garage Sale Part 2

Do you think I could make a career out of having garage sales? We had another one. I didn't bother to make a huge announcement because it wasn't going to be nearly the scale that the last one was. My sister's neighborhood was having a neighborhood yard sale. I decided to borrow her yard. I didn't think I would take too much, just whatever I could fit into the back of Greg's Matrix. I fit way more things in there than I could have imagined! I didn't take any clothes, books, very little electronics, and no Christmas tree. I also decided to close up shop a little early because the crowd was dying down. I still came home with $65 (minus the gas I had to put in the car).

My mom was quit impressed with my efficiency. She said she never saw anyone set up and tear down a garage sale as quickly as I did. I am turning into a pro. After the last sale we mostly just put things in boxes. For this one, I just put those boxes in the car. It was really quite simple since everything was already priced. Maybe I should take my garage sale on the road! I like to think of it as my instant garage sale.

Hmm... Look at that. Only one more name left to sell. It sure would be nice to sell that off so we can announce a winner and tell everyone what we are naming our son...

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home