gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Evil Plan Worked - Sorta

My evil plan was to post on here about how sad and upset I was that I hadn't heard anything from our case worker concerning our case. I figured as soon as I did that, I would hear from her and get an update. I heard from her today! However, still no news. She said that updates are running late, as sometimes happens. I am feeling much better though. I mainly had this fear that information was being lost between our case worker and Greg and I since none of my emails had be answered. Even though I still do not know anything about our bundle of joy [I could use his name here if only we sold those last five squares...], at least I know there is nothing to be known at this point.

One of the questions that did get answered was about sending things to the foster family that is taking care of our son. Particularly, we would like to send a disposable camera so we can get pictures not only of our little boy, but also of where he is staying, who is caring for him, and his general environment. Not only would I like to see, but I think it would fantastic to get to show him those pictures when he is older so he gets some idea of the life that he had before he was placed in our arms forever. Our case worker gave us information on a courier who could deliver things for us. (understandably, they don't just give out the address of the foster family.) Now we have one more thing that we can do!

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home