gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Where 'O Where...

Where is our update?? I have really taken pride in being rather relaxed. I get excited about things, sure, but I havent been too crazy just because I know that it will be months before our little one will get to come home. I am teetering on the edge of craziness.

Our case worker said that we should be getting an update at the end of next week or beginning of this week. So here it is Tuesday. Nothing. I almost wish that she wouldnt have said anything. But she did. And now I am crazy. I even emailed her yesterday with a couple of questions and she hasnt gotten back to me. I know people have lives outside of my anxieties, but I also think that she should be checking her email every 30 seconds like I do. Our case worker should be bringing her daughter home from Guatemala soon and I try to remember that, but really all I can think about is me and our little boy.

I want more pictures. Our son is now 2.5 months old and the only pictures we have is of him at 2 weeks. Sometimes you get pictures with your updates, sometimes not. Since we have only had one little update, I dont know if we are to expect pictures or not. One of the questions I asked in my email that I havent gotten a response to was if we could send a disposable camera to the foster family so we could get some pictures of him in this young quickly changing phase that he is in now.

I also want to know about our DNA test. I want to hear that the date has been set and we just need to pay for it and it will be done. We cant go visit until the test is done and I want to meet my son.

On a happier note, we have almost sold all of our squares on our name game. We have just 5 more to sell. I also really want to tell everyone the name that we picked but we cant do that until we sell all the squares. So what are you waiting for?? Hurry!! Buy your square!! You have a two chances to win!! You could win $200!! You could use $200 couldnt you??

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home