gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, August 21, 2006

Waiting for One More Check Mark

We are so close! We got the copy of our DNA results in the mail that the attorney is using and sent that on to get state certified and authenticated by the Guatemalan Consulate. I was kicking myself because I forgot to write down the tracking numbers of the packages that would be forwarded to the consulate and then back to our agency. Today I got the packing slips in the mail and it looks like everything is in order! Our agency received a notice on Saturday that our package containing the certified/authenticated DNA results can be picked up. Hopefully they did that today! Now all we need is our pre-approval which should come at any time. Then our file will be back in PGN and ready to be approved. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have not more previos (errors with our file) and that we fly in and out of PGN. We have already had such a hold up getting the pre-approval and I have had about enough of waiting.

Our trip has been booked to visit our son and meet him for the first time! I was a little depressed this last week. It has been so hard waiting and waiting and waiting with not the slightest bit of information about when the waiting will be over. Now that we have a date for when we will at least get to meet him, the waiting is almost harder. How can I make it through the next 26 days??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home