gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Last Form Submitted... Again... Maybe

We got word from out agency that unfortunately PGN has been rejecting files recently for not having a notarized/certified/authenticated copy of the Home Study Agency License. I can totally understand why they would want this although it irritates me. This isn't a requirement. Not sure how they can reject a file for not having something that they didn't ask for. That is PGN for ya!

Finally we got the license back from the long journey of being certified and authenticated yesterday. Today I ran it up to our agency. I remember running down the steps with excitement when I had turned in the last of our paperwork back in March. Little did I know that wasn't the last of it. Or maybe it was. Maybe we wont need this license in our file at all. It would be nice if PGN would just nicely take a look at our file, say, yesterday, and tell us that we are approved and we wont need this license at all.

--Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home