gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We're Ready

Monday night, just before falling asleep, Greg and I decided that we are ready for Marcus to come home. I know we have said that in the past, but now we are really ready. We went out shopping this weekend and bought a crib mattress. On Friday I finished knitting the blanket that I have been working on for months for Marcus. We bought a stroller and hung the pictures on the walls of his room. Today I am going to the store to get a changing pad, the last thing we need. Then he can come home. I wonder if there is a way to let PGN know that they can approve our file now since Marcus's house is ready for him.

There are a couple of last minute things that still need to be done. We just need to get the word that we are down to our last minutes. We still need to get some diapers and wipes but we do have a few, enough to last a couple of days for when he comes home. I dont want to buy too many for fear that he will keep growing and growing in Guatemala instead of coming home soon. We need to set up the co-sleeper and put the car seat in the car. We need to pack for our trip. That is it. Marcus can come home now. We are ready.

--Annie

1 Comments:
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jenny and Matt said...

No kidding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home