gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, November 10, 2006

Mommyland

Things are going well in Mommyland. Marcus is taking a nap right now. We are working on getting some sort of routine going. Greg is now sick, although he doesnt have what I had thankfully.

Yesterday I told Greg that finally it seemed like this was how normal was going to be. It was pretty much Hell there for awhile. First, just trying to settle in and having visitors (which was great, dont get me wrong), and trying to unpack (which isnt done yet) and catch up on mail we missed while we were away. Then Marcus was feeling under the weather. Then I was totally down for the count. Yesterday it just felt like that was how it is going to be. Today is going great too. I am finally starting to get things done and caught up which just makes me feel good that my household is up and running again.

I am getting a little stir crazy. The weather has been incredible these last 2 days and the walk I took with Marcus and Peyote today was just what I needed. It is just such an odd thing to feel like I am cut off from the outside world now. Not that I had great conversation with people at work on a daily basis, but at least I was getting out and doing something. I think once we feel ready (and need to) head out to do some errands during the day, that will help too.

Annie

1 Comments:
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jenny and Matt said...

Welcome home Marcus! (and Mom and Dad)
Hope you're loving every minute of your new family. Can't wait til we catch up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home