gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hairy Situation

We got some good news. There was a bit of a sticky situation in Guatemala but all seems to have settled down. Our agency wasn't allowing foster moms to take the babies to their well-baby visits for a few weeks but they are back to getting check-ups. This means Marcus got to go back to the doctor yesterday and today we got updated medical information and pictures. The medical information looked fine and I know I should be rejoicing about that. However, I am not. I am mad, sad, angry, and mad again! The pictures show that Marcus is now sporting a new hair cut. It isn't just any old trim either. I wouldn't have minded that the least. Nope. He is now wearing a buzz cut. I cant even look at that pictures. Of course he is still cute, but why would they do that to him?? He has the most beautiful hair! I loved it just the way it was! That is my little boy so who gives them the right to lop off his hair at their own discretion! I know this is silly but I am really really mad over this. He will be coming home in a few weeks and instead of people looking at his big brown eyes and fabulous hair, the entire family and all our friends will think we have this bald headed baby. All the holiday pictures are going to show him with this weird inbetween stage hair. Why couldn't they have just left it alone??

1 Comments:
At 3:44 PM, Blogger pghjezebel said...

They did the same thing to my cousin when she came home...all her black here was gone! Something to do with health issues?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home