gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All About William

As I mentioned, we got our pre-approval!! I was expecting to have to wait a couple more weeks for this so I was ecstatic. I was visiting an office for work when I checked my email and there it was. I think I frightened some people because I jumped up and ran out the door. I had to get my cell phone that was in my car so I could call Greg and let him know. We are still waiting to hear if our file has found its way back into PGN at this point. It better have!

Over the weekend Greg, Marcus, and I went shopping for some things for William. Marcus and I are going to drop them off today at a fellow adopter's house so he can take them to Guatemala when he goes at the end of the week. I took some pictures so show off everything we got.




I just couldn't resist that cute puppy sweater.



I just hope he is able to get some wear out of it. I realize that it is cultural that they bundle up their kids, but still, a sweater? I guess we will see. Yes, those are disposable cameras in there. I can't resist the opportunity to get more photos of my little guy!

You have got to take a closer look at this shirt. Isn't that awesome??



Last night I sat down and wrote William a letter. I have been trying to figure out what to write in that letter for about a week now. Every time I start thinking about it, I tear up because what I really want to be doing is holding him, not writing him a letter. I considered posting the letter I finally composed but decided that it is between me and William. I miss that boy so much!

3 Comments:
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

What a great care package! Love the guitar t-shirt.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Gail said...

You did a great job shopping. That is so neat that you have someone took take you love down to your little guy.
Gail

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger jen said...

I dig the guitar shirt, but it really should list "my mom" under Things that Rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home