gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, July 09, 2007

Bad Boy

I don't have a job. I am one of about 25,000 people in Pennsylvania who didn't have a job today thanks to our elected officials not being able to come to an agreement on a budget. I was rather excited about getting a day or however long off at first. Then Marcus decided to go insane this morning. He exercised his lungs all morning long by screaming as much as possible while eating breakfast, while shopping at Target, while grocery shopping, and while eating lunch. We had made plans for Cara and Max to come over to play and I had to threaten him at least ten times that I was going to call Max and tell him he couldn't come over because Marcus was being a bad boy.



Max did come over though. We had a great afternoon, despite both boys being sleep deprived. They played a little and then we all hit the pool. It was very hot outside today and a great day for swimming. After a swim we had some snacks and played a little more before Max headed home. I am sure Max took another nap and I put Marcus down for another nap as well.

Even though Marcus was behaving much better the rest of the day, he was still quite the bad boy. Check him out.



Check out the flames on his shorts and those cool shades. That is one sweet ride he has as well. I don't remember where we got the "motorcycle". The flaming shorts (actually they are swim trunks) were a gift from Grandma and the sunglasses were a gift from Uncle Willie. Uncle Willie got Marcus the shades before Marcus even came home. I put them on him this afternoon and showed him how cool he looked in the mirror. He knew it. He wouldn't stop smiling and wouldn't take off his awesome shades.


P.S. Greg thought the title of this entry should be "Adopted to be Wild". Let's just say I didn't marry the guy for his great ideas.

3 Comments:
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Cara said...

max took another 1/2 hour nap on the way home then promptly stayed awake until 8:30 when we got home from the hospital... it was a grand afternoon... thanks for having us over, it was my only reprieve from cranky pants all day...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger jen said...

OMG...I'm a little intimidated by the looks of your bad boy. He really looks like he thinks he's a tough guy.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Adopted to be wild...hehehe. Sorry, it made me giggle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home