gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Look Mom! One Hand!

Marcus has now mastered the skill of walking while only holding on to us with one hand. He likes to show off this skill by carrying a toy with him in his free hand. He is quite proud of the ability to now spread his toys more efficiently all over the house.

Still nothing new to report about William. We are waiting for our next medical report and pretty much waiting in general. Right now it is taking about 60 day for people to get their pre-approval issued by the US Embassy. That means we will pretty much be sitting around, twiddling our thumbs and missing William and not being able to do a single thing about it until the beginning of August.

In totally unrelated to baby news, I have finally decided to pull the plug on my PDA today. It has been living on borrowed time for a few months now. After it had the nerve to totally delete several files today, it was time for revenge. I just ordered a new PDA. Greg said I would have to pick between a PDA and a big freezer. I am thinking I just postponed the purchase of a big freezer because that is still something we could still really use. I have functioned all this time without a big freezer. I am not sure I could continue life as I know it without my PDA.

Back to baby news, one of my good friends is pregnant!! I can't say who yet because I am not sure who she has left to tell, but I am really excited for her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home