gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Call for Recipes!

This is it!! June 8th will be the last day that I will be accepting recipes for our GIANT cookbook! I can't wait to get this thing off to the printer and start cooking up some of the recipes that you have given me. I don't have a count on the recipes but so far we are up to 187 pages of recipes typed up in 10 pt font. Wowzers! (I should note that the final copy should be in bigger, easier to read sized font.) If you have anymore recipes that you want to submit please post them here or email them to me at anniemwk6 at hotmail dot com. I will not be able to accept anymore handwritten recipes so sorry about that. Thanks for all of your support! I should be able to start taking orders here in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home