gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Releasing the Bitch

It is time to let the bitch in me out, at least an ounce of it. Trust me, it is just best if I keep the majority of the beast locked up inside. Yesterday I was so depressed and mean and disturbed by this whole adoption process that I don't even want to discuss that. So, let's move ahead to today's bitchiness.

It is 8:00am and I have already been on the guatadopt message boards twice looking for "outs" (people who have been approved by PGN this week). No such luck. I did find someone that wrote a rant about how she can't concentrate on work or anything else and her plan at having a positive attitude has completely failed. I currently have 97 unread emails in my work email account and my voicemail message light has been blinking since I got to work yesterday morning. Yeah, I'm doing a great job at concentrating at work here.

So off I went to check a local message board. The first post I see is how this person is having a crappy week. I am not totally insensitive at the moment, just mostly. To her maybe it was bad that her washing machine broke. Really that would suck. But I would gladly give her my washing machine, carry it on my back to her house even, if we could just be out of PGN.

So there you go. The bitch is here. And she is going to stay here until we get some good news so ya'll better just get used to it... dammit.

2 Comments:
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Gail said...

You can do some for me too. This whole process really does suck!!
Gail

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jill said...

This PGH girl is thinking of you!!! Here is to your OUT today!!!! I have been up all night reading Guatadopt... ahhh... I hope we are out before January 1. Stress!

Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home