gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jinx

I shouldn't even be posting this. I know it is just going to ruin everything. In my last post I was talking about Marcus's crazy behavior. I wasn't even going to post that but I knew if I did post about it, I would do a sort of jinx (or would it be a reverse jinx?) that would somehow miraculously correct his behavior. It worked! He is back to his parent-pleasing self, throwing only a few minor temper tantrums here and there, and not making alcoholics out of his coping parents. He hasn't even had a single potty accident since I mentioned it.

Mentioning all of this now, of course, means that I un-jinxed my jinx of the last post and we are all in store for some raging toddler behavior tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home