gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Friday, December 19, 2008

Two

Happy Birthday Will!!

Being the fabulous mother that I am, I didn't take a single picture today and I kept forgetting all day that it was Will's birthday. Since we celebrated last week, in my mind he was already two. We still had a busy day!

Marcus stayed home with Greg this morning and Will and I went for a play date with Lola. When we got back we had a quick lunch before Will decided to fight his nap, which was lovely of course. Then we were up and out the door again.

We met up with my parents and went to a nearby town to see a train display. It wasn't the best train display I have ever seen but the kids were crazy about it and it had some cool stuff in it. The kids didn't know what to think or where to look. At one point I asked them both if they were ready to go and they yelled, "No!"

So, Will is two. Hard to believe this baby that we brought home just over a year ago is now a little boy. Last year at this time we were still getting used to each other and trying to figure out how exactly Will fit into our lives. Now, I can't believe that there was a time when he was not part of our lives. He's got a killer smile and a laugh that can make anyone join along. He loves people and is quick to make friends. Although he jumps from activity to activity, he always has one thing that he is really passionate about. Currently is passion is football and particularly HIS football. He is a decent sleeper and always wakes up happy, even when he has to be woken up against his will. He is getting less picky about the foods he eats but is still not fond of veggies or ice cream. He loves his big brother and I love when I catch him giving Marcus a spontaneous hug out of the corner of my eye. Happy birthday again, birthday boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home