gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dream

I should probably write an entry one of these days about how Marcus has so much to say anymore that it is really quite amusing. Or I could talk about how Will likes to copy all the things that I do and it is particularly cute when he talks to Maya the way I do, saying things like, "Go git it!" and "Come here!" in his little kid voice. But instead, I am going to scare everyone with the details of a dream I had last night.

In this dream...
I went to see Dave Matthews Band at some odd venue. I was on the fourth floor of this venue, which was more like a building that was under construction. I was just hanging out with Amanda and some other girl waiting for the show to start. It was really early and there was hardly anyone there. Some mean girl had some sort of machine that would spit out all those little styrofoam pellets that are in beanbag chairs. She was shooting it at my face. I wasn't going to take that kind of crap so I grabbed the thing from her and threw it off the fourth floor of wherever I was. Amanda was all freaked out and started telling me how the mean girl was going to kill me because the mean girl had been known to hurt people so badly that they couldn't birth children. I was all, "That's not going to work with me because I won't take her crap and besides, I don't want to birth children anyway." Nonetheless, Amanda, me, and the random chick we were with decided it would probably be a good idea if we found somewhere else to hang out while we waited for Dave to play. So we went to a different floor. Besides, we just remembered that we were meeting my ConcertBFF at the concert too and we had to find him. We ended up on the first floor and I was watching these people try to dance on seesaws and Amanda was all, "Whatever you do, do not turn around. Walk away slowly because that mean girl is behind you and she doesn't see you yet but she will soon and you will be dead." So I walked away slowly but mean girl saw me anyway and I didn't know what to do. I decided to go hang out by ConcertBFF because I thought maybe she wouldn't bother me if I was around a tough looking guy. Then I remembered that ConcertBFF doesn't really look that tough and it wasn't like he could really defend me and all since you wouldn't even see mean girl coming. (FYI, ConcertBFF is blind.) I went and got ConcertBFF anyway and suggested that we make friends with a security guard. ConcertBFF was all, "What is up with you almost getting into a fight at every concert you go to?" And I was all, "Shut up. At least I did something about having beanbag balls shot at my face. You wouldn't have."

Then I woke up for the day completely refreshed and at ease knowing how incredibly normal I am.

2 Comments:
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Only in your dreams am I fun ;o)

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Cara said...

what the what? you need to lay off the crack sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home