gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Monday, November 23, 2009

Knitting

My brother is flying into town over the Christmas season this year instead of driving. He has requested no gifts because he will have limited baggage space. I just can't watch Christmas come and go and not give my brother something. So this year he is getting warm feet, guaranteed to fit in his suitcase.



These knitted up really fast. I don't have much time to knit and still managed to complete these in less than a week. I just picked the yarn up at our local Michael's, so nothing fancy. (It is Bernat Satin, if you must know.) I used this pattern and it was really quite simple. And the slippers are nice and warm and comfy.



I'm going to use some "puffy paint" to add some grip to the bottoms and then they will be ready to be gifted... come Christmas. I am thinking about knitting up another pair of these since they were so fast and great for mindless knitting.

1 Comments:
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Whoa! knitting!

Looks like a very cozy pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home