gkline.com

the homepage of gregory and ann kline

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fall

How can you not love fall? The hot cider, the pumpkins, the cool weather, and the leaves! The forecast today was talking about snow flurries. I didn't see any but I was definitely happy to go back and look at my photos from a couple weeks ago when the weather was a bit warmer and the leaves were a bit brighter.

About two weeks ago I headed into the woods with the pup and stopped dead in my tracks. All the colors of the leaves were just amazing. I went back home to grab the camera in hopes to capture just a glimpse of the beautiful colors I was seeing.



I couldn't wait to take the kids out for a hike in the woods. The next day we hit the trails.

Marcus isn't really this much taller than Will. He was on a hill.




I love this tree. It is dead and rotting but for some reason, I find dead trees beautiful.



Maya still picks up trash on all our nature walks.


Last weekend we headed out in the yard again. Will was having a blast on our tree swing. Now that is just pure joy!





Greg raked up a big pile of leaves. The kids needed no instruction and knew just what to do. I remember having a good time playing in leaves as a kid, but I don't think I ever had as good of a time as I did playing with my leaves as I did last weekend.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home